TOEFL Course Sharjah Dubai Abu Dhabi UAE
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a standardized test to measure English language ability of non-native speakers of English. TOEFL is accepted by academic and professional institutions across US. TOEFL Course Sharjah Dubai and Abu Dhabi run by Expert Trainers and Native Speakers.
TOEFL includes four components of Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing. It can be taken as Internet Based Test (iBT) as well as Paper-based test (PBT). The iBT is held for 3 hr and 10 min to 4 hr and 20 min. The paper based test extends for 2 hr and 30 min. The scoring/grade of iBT is from 0-120 and that of Paper-based test is 310 to 677.
- Reading: The questions require an understanding of rhetorical functions such as cause-effect, compare-contrast and argumentation
- Listening: The test takers need to listen to the questions and answer them
- Speaking: The test takers are evaluated on the basis of their ability to speak spontaneously and convey their ideas clearly and coherently
- Writing: The focus is on writing in an academic setting
Brighter Prep is a leader in providing high quality and success-driven preparatory training programs. We offer comprehensive training programs for IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE and other international testing systems that lead to admission into international universities.
Our students have achieved top scores in international testing and received admission into prestigious universities of US, Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Brighter Prep’s TOEFL preparatory program includes,
- Daily and weekly classes as per student’s choice
- TESOL certified trainers
- Simulation tests for greater exposure to real test environment
- Access to online course material even after 6 months of completion of our TOEFL prep course
- Comprehensive course coverage with high quality reading materials and practice tests